In any and all dealings with Atlas Business Group you can be assured that:
- Material statements and claims about products, services and accreditations here are truthful and current so far as we can ensure.
- We strive always to deal honestly, transparently interact in business, right from this first initial contact relationships and support.
- We will only save details about you that are freely given for purpose and will not use technical tricks like cookies and applets to capture other information, nor make any information you do give to us accessible to third parties without your agreement.
- If you communicate with us after this via email we take all the exhaustive precautions we can with both in-bound mail from you and out-bound mail to you, to ensure that it is virus free, and decent, and to protect your identity in our address books from unauthorised use and spam.
- Where any material that you ask us to send or download to you is commercially sensitive, we will make appropriate use of pin codes, unlocks and encryption to protect your sensitive data and ours.
- Most of our working interactions with clients are verbal in nature, via face-to-face meetings, and telephone conversations. For both projects and on-going support services, it is imperative to delivery of excellent service that we collect and record the facts and circumstances relating to your business and systems matters. Accordingly, we work to ensure that comprehensive records of meetings notes, telephone calls, and faults ticketing systems are maintained and archived secure from any unauthorized third party access.
- We are happy to share with you such records in paper, voice and electronic forms as relate to our dealings with you when these can assist both parties to deliver systems successfully, solve problems, establish facts or resolve differences which may arise.
- We understand and apply the provisions of both copyright law and ethical good practice in respecting the rights and property of both ourselves and others, particularly in relation to software, inventions and intellectual property. We expect our business partners to behave in the same way, and we take appropriate action against any who do not.
- Finally, the basis of our agreements for conducting commercial relationships with clients are standard, publicly available and even-handed in approach; they take precedence over any terms sought to be imposed by clients on purchase orders.