Skip to content
Atlas Business Group of Companies Ltd Environmental Policy
Atlas Business Group are committed to minimising the environmental impact of our operations and products through the adoption of sustainable practices and continuous improvement in environmental performance. To achieve this we endeavour to:
- meet the requirements of relevant legislation in the countries and regions in which we operate.
- implement effective environmental management systems and to ensure the
environmental awareness of our workforce, encouraging every employee to act in an environmentally responsible manner.
- improve the environmental performance of our processes and products through research and development of new technologies, preventing and reducing emissions and releases, minimising waste and controlling noise.
- contribute to sustainable development by using energy, water and raw materials more efficiently,thus optimising our use of natural resources.
- promote the recovery, recycling and reuse of our products and to work with our customers to understand the environmental effects of our products throughout their life cycle.
- monitor/ audit environmental performance and to report progress on policy objectives and improvement targets on a regular basis.
- encourage suppliers and contractors to behave in a responsible manner and to maintain sound environmental practices.
- respond to the concerns of local communities and other interested parties on environmental issue and to respect the general environment and wildlife habitats in and around our sites.